jueves, septiembre 02, 2010

comma

So once I met this boy
He had sunshine all over his untidy brown hair
Brown irises as well; my rabbit holes,
Nothing more, that there's nothing more,
And nothing was,
I tried to burn a smile over his elastic silence,
A seismograph on top of a jelly bean jar,
A rocket hammock, a door without a lock,
His twizzler like embrace, and my legs uncooked cinnamon branches,
And then an army of unused pencil cases,
A snail and a bull's eye and a blue pillow stain,
A ticket to the apple's seed, a trip to the coast on the back of a dragonfly,
As I grew younger and brighter everything was painted vanilla,
I was to be protected under his polka dot gaze,
A red cloak to shield me from all the vultures in the sky,
And the evil Eye, and the evil I...

I am forever a tiny clover in a field of untrimmed grass, in a field of broken glass

No hay comentarios: